Arnett & Burgess delivers integrated fabrication-to-field solutions utilizing a variety of innovative welding methods and technology. This streamlines turnaround, improves quality and decreases final cost.
A&B’s module fabrication, assembly and field-construction services are located in Alberta, Saskatchewan and North Dakota. We construct or assemble transportable modules in various sizes for oil and gas and other industrial companies and provide storage and transportation according to client requirements.
- Fabrication & Field Installation
- Efficient Facilities with Automated Pipe Cutting; Ask us how this can improve efficiencies on your project
- Modularize Assemblies (Skid Package)
- Constructability Review of Client Designs for Fabrication of Process Equipment & Piping Skids
- Structural Cutting/Welding
- Piping Fabrication up to 72” Pipe of Carbon and Stainless Steel
- Headers & Risers, Metering, Measurement Skids
- Launchers & Receivers (Pig Barrels)
- Modular Piping Packages – Pre-fab Assembly & Installation
- General Structural Steel Fabrication